Log In Instructions
To access the online system, follow these instructions. PLEASE NOTE: The login instructions changed on October 1, 2018. If you are logging in for the first time, please use the 'Forgot My Password' option in order to establish your password.
1.Your User ID is listed on your hardcopy award letter and included in our email correspondence with you. Your ID includes numbers only, no letters. If you are unable to locate your User ID, please contact our office at 765-998-5358.
2. Enter your User ID. When logging in for the first time, do not enter a password. Instead click on the 'Forgot Your Password?' option.
3. Re-enter your User ID and then follow the prompts to list your birthdate (including the slashes between month/day/year) and the city as listed in your permanent home address.
4. Enter and confirm your new password. Your password must contain at least 9 characters and include at least one upper and one lower case letter, at least one number, and at least one special character: !@#$%^&*(). For security reasons, your password will need to be reset every 180 days and you will not be allowed to repeat a password until after 5 changes. Click the SUBMIT button.
5. You will then be returned to the initial Log In screen. Enter your User ID and your newly created password.
6. You will then be asked to choose two security questions from a drop down list. Choose your preferred questions and provide your answers.
7. Click the SUBMIT button and you should then be logged into the website. Click on the Menu in the upper left and see what documents our office has received or may still need, read specific messages for you or your awards, download required forms, and see the details of your financial aid package after it is completed.
8. The My Account button in the upper right allows you to change your security questions or password.
9. When you are ready to leave this site, be sure to click on the LOGOUT button at the top of the screen instead of just closing the window or your information will be accessible to those who use this computer after you.
The following instructions are the most common corrections to site access problems. You may not need to try all five corrections; you can work down in the listed order in an attempt to resolve the problem.
1. When you log in for the first time, be sure to include the slashes between the month/day/year of your birthdate.
2. If you receive an error message after entering the city in your permanent address, try all capital letters.
3. Use the 'Forgot Your Password?' option to change your password and follow the instructions above.
4. Change browsers.
5. Clear your cookies.
If this still doesn’t resolve the problem, please contact our office at (765)998-5358.
Online Financial Aid System
Welcome to the Taylor University Online Financial Aid System. At this site, you can:
- Check the status of your application.
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding.
- View your financial aid awards when your financial aid package has been completed as well as specific details about each award.
- Begin the student and parent loan application process.