Log In Instructions
To access the online system, follow these instructions. PLEASE NOTE: The login instructions changed on Oct. 16, 2017.
1.Your User Name is the first initial of your legal first name as a capital letter followed by the month and day of your birthday followed by the last four digits of your Social Security Number. All of the information should be the student's information. There should be 9 characters and the correct format is FMMDD####.
2. Your Password is the first initial of your legal first name as a capital letter followed by the first initial of your legal last name as a capital letter followed by the month, day, and last two digits of the year of your birthdate. All of the information should be the student's information. There should be 8 characters and the correct format is FLMMDDYY.
3. Click the SUBMIT button.
4. When you are ready to leave this site, be sure to click on the LOGOUT button at the top of the screen instead of just closing the window or your information will be accessible to those who use this computer after you.
The following five instructions are the most common corrections to site access problems. You may not need to try all five corrections; you can work down in the listed order in an attempt to resolve the problem.
1. Make sure you are capitalizing the initials of your (the student's) first and last legal name.
2. Do not include dashes or slashes in your (the student's) birthdate and use only the last two digits of the birth year in your password.
3. Use the last four digits of your (the student's ) social security number.
4. Change browsers.
5. Clear your cookies.
If this still doesn’t resolve the problem, please contact our office at (765)998-5358.
Online Financial Aid System
Welcome to the Taylor University Online Financial Aid System. At this site, you can:
- Check the status of your application.
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding.
- View your financial aid awards when your financial aid package has been completed as well as specific details about each award.
- Begin the student and parent loan application process.